UPDATE: I’ve added some more words to the list – decided to go against adding any more player’s names because they are just too simple to get right through the normal course of talking about a match. Nicknames are another story however.
One of our dedicated listeners Jono (@jono2900) came up with a brilliant idea! TWIL BINGO!
Here’s how it works: each Wednesday before 12am EST (that means 1am Thursday for you Sydneysiders during DST) you need to tweet us your NINE bingo words from the master list that you want to play in the next round in the following format:
- Entries are accepted from 12am Wednesday morning until 12am Thursday morning – entries that are received outside of this timeframe are not eligible.
- Entries must be tweeted as per the example below. If you omit the hashtag we won’t see your entry.
- If you tick off your card, let us know! If you get close, let us know also – we may not have a 9/9 winner every week.
- Rules (and bingo words) are going to be added and amended as we evolve the game
- In the event of multiple winners we’ll select the overall winner randomly. This makes it fair on people who can’t listen to the show at 1am on day of release.
“@TWiLeague #twileaguebingo word1, word2, word3, word4, word5, word6, word7, word8, word9”
We’re going to trial this and see how it goes, and if it works ok we’ll look at throwing up some prizes as well!
(subject to refinement/change over time)
|Mighty Manly Warringah Sea Eagles
Ryan Tandy Special
Tyre on a Rope
Ryan Tandy Special
5 thoughts on “This Week in League Twitter Bingo!”
Boys loving the podcast.
Here are a few
Salary Sombero, Bani, fucking Bani, Bani-Farrar, deal of the century, Channel 9, Tahu
Prawn, Locky, gayguy, sharkies, the big show, knock-on, presto, see-ya-slater, poncho, foran
Yippee Yow Yeh, Lockyer, Pissmaugh (Watmough), Biscuits (Kevin Kingston), That’s it for now!
They have to be words that we actually use, so they actually come up! We’re trying to avoid straight up players names, because in the case of guys like Locky his name will ALWAYS appear, and we don’t want to guarantee words!
hre’s some more Tandy Special and Scrappy Cat