Episode 29 is ready to rock and roll! In this episode Glen takes his Sonny Bill man crush to the next level, while Nate presents the Wests Tigers with #provokethechoke and generally acts like a Rugby League Gazelle! All of that and the latest in news, views, and reviews, it’s This Week in League!
If you’re on Facebook and haven’t become a fan of This Week in League yet, why on earth not? Join the discussion over there and share with your friends!
In This Episode
- The Hand of Bruiser strikes again!
- Nate acts like a rugby league gazelle
- Glen paints a picture where he is tied to a chair, in his undies, smothered in butter and honey… then Sonny Bill arrives.
- Nate offers up some further impressions on Rugby League Live, one week on.
- To discuss this episode head to our Facebook Discussion for Episode 29
Listen now (Standard MP3 version)
This Week in League – Listen Now
Download (Enhanced with chapters and artwork)
Download M4A – Right click, Save as
Download (Standard MP3 version)
Download MP3 – Right click, Save as
As always, if you enjoy the show please head over to iTunes and give us a rating and a review! iTunes rankings rely upon NEW subscribers to the show, so the more you can spread the word the better we will rank!
It’s September, so we need your vote at Podcast Alley! Please cast your vote at This Week in League on Podcast Alley!
To discuss this episode head to our Facebook Discussion for Episode 29.
Note: couldn’t understand all of the rarr rarrr rowaarrrr at the end of the episode? It was “Choke”, by Sepultura 😉