Episode 35 of This Week in League is live! This week the guys cover all of the Four Nations action, take aim at an ex-Rugby dickhead, read out the best listener comments from twitter, and debut possibly the greatest nickname in the history of the show!
If you’re on Facebook and haven’t become a fan of This Week in League yet, go go go, do it! Join the discussion over there and share with your friends! Our target is 500 by the end of the season and we’re still around 70 off the mark, so we need your help! YES YOU!
In This Episode
- There’s a blanket ban on all bad foreign accents. Maybe.
- We turn both barrels to Brendan Cannon
- A credible threat to The Ottoman emerges from the drizzle
- We throw This Week in Twitter open to the listeners for their thoughts on Brendan “The Loose” Cannon.
- To discuss this episode head to our Facebook Discussion for Episode 35
Listen now (Standard MP3 version)
Download (Enhanced with chapters and artwork)
Download (Standard MP3 version)
As always, if you enjoy the show please head over to iTunes and give us a rating and a review! iTunes rankings rely upon NEW subscribers to the show, so the more you can spread the word the better we will rank! Thanks heaps to @_fluffyfish_ for the review in the past week!
We’re still having issues with Podcast Alley not updating our shows OR the votes people are casting there, so if you want to get onto their forums or contact form and give them a bit of a kicking for us that would be great.
To discuss this episode head to our Facebook Discussion for Episode 34.