As always, if you enjoy the show please head over to iTunes and give us a rating and a review. Thanks to you guys we are now running at a rating of 5/5 stars which is AMAZING, so keep those ratings coming in! Why not also drop a review on there and tell any casual observers why they should be listening to the show!
In the episode Nate mentions a video of Michael “Wangman” Robertson – unfortunately we were unable to obtain the video, it has been removed from Youtube for “violation of copyright”. Who knew that Robbo had copyrighted his wang?
Feel free to discuss anything you loved or hated about this episode on our Facebook page. Just head to the discussions section and look for the Episode 5 thread!
In this episode
- Nate somehow links Steve Price’s retirement to the Vietnam War
- The boys take on Nostradamus
- Parramatta cop a well-deserved kicking
- There is unusual silence on the issue of the Revelation of the 2010 NRL season (for once!)
– We have WAY more subscribers to the show than we do fans on our Facebook page, so get on there guys: http://facebook.com/thisweekinleague